Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How can I send my transcript to another university?

38 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Mar 08, 2021    transfer transcript portal


Log into AccessECC, click on the Student tab.  (If you don’t see the Student tab, please call 847-214-7570 to have that inserted.) 

Next click on the Student tab in the middle column, then under the Self-Service Menu, click on Students, then Student Records and Schedule.

Next, click on Transcript Request and follow the directions on the page. Call us at 847-214-7570 if you have any questions