Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How do I know if I live In-District or Out-of-District?

48 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Dec 17, 2020    residency


  • ECC is in community college District 509.
  • Your property taxes and voter registration card indicate the community college district you live in.
  • If you live in an area that is serviced by Elgin U-46, Dundee (District 300), Burlington (District 301), or St. Charles (District 303) school districts, you are in-district.
  • You can verify if your current address qualifies you for an In-District tuition by using this map.
  • You can also call or stop by the Registration Office for assistance (847-214-7393).