Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How do I change my name?

31 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Dec 15, 2020   


You can change your name in the Registration Office B105 or by emailing and filling out Student Information Changes form that they will provide. Physical signature is required on the form, no matter whether you change your name in person or via email communication with the Registration Office.  You will also need to provide court documentation showing that the name was legally changed, so please be sure to attach it or have it with you when you visit the Registration office.