Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

I’m a student from another community college with a Joint Agreement with ECC. I’ve been charged the out of district tuition rate. How do I get that changed?

96 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Mar 08, 2021    payment tuition joint agreement


Whenever you provide a Joint Agreement to ECC, the Joint Agreement will have an expiration date. You are charged the out of district rate until you bring a renewed Joint Agreement. To adjust the tuition, obtain a new Joint Agreement Letter from the other college and bring it to the Registration office B105 where you must also fill out the joint agreement cover letter waiver.