Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

I need verification that I’m enrolled at ECC. What do I do?

120 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Mar 08, 2021    classes registration enrollment


  • Elgin Community College has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent for student verifications. Please contact the National Student Clearinghouse at or call 703-742-4200.
  • Enrollment Verification Forms are available in the Registration Office in B-105.